SEARCH & BOOKING
To check rates & availability, kindly enter the dates you would like
to stay as well as the number of rooms required.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We stayed 5 nights and had a good experience. Looking forward to staying in this
hotel in the future.
Mr. Golam Mustafa
Dhaka , Bangladesh
GOLDEN APPLE BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Hotel Golden Apple is like a priceless diamond in the midst of the city’s hustle
and bustle. Set up in the heart of Kolkata, popularly known as "The City of Joy",
the Golden Apple’s closeness to the main market, major shopping markets, cinema
halls, the Victoria Memorial, the underground Metro network and the famous Howrah
station make it a very convenient stopover for business travellers. The rooms are
comfortably appointed with all modern amenities and the three food and beverage
outlets will keep you happy.
Golden Apple Hotel on Sudder Street in Kolkata is centrally located - close to both
shopping and business areas of the city. The rooms in the hotel are well decorated
and ensure utmost comfort for the visitors.
Even though you will be far away from home, the food served will ensure you eat stomach
full. Kolkata landmarks such as Park Street, Metro Station and the famous Eden Gardens
are a stone's throw away.
Nearby tourist attractions:
Kolkata, the "City of Joy" has many places of tourist interest in Kolkata. Some of
them are as below:
- It is situated near the Park Street area, which is an ideal location for both tourists
& businessmen. Hotel Golden Apple is close to main market, many business centers,
private and govt. offices, banks and shopping malls. Just 3km from Sealdh station
and 19 km from the airport, 6km from Howrah Station and close to New Market, Esplande
Metro station, bus station.
- The hotel encorporates 4 SUITES, 4 EXECUTIVE ROOMS, 23 DELUXE ROOMS, Cubicles -
2 DOUBLE BEDED, 11 SINGLE BEDED.All rooms are spacious and boasts of real cool air
conditioner. The rooms features include an attached bath, running hot and cold water,
CCTV and direct dial services.
- Hotel facilities include money exchange facility, doctor on call, travel desk, and
same day laundry. Hotel accepts all major credit cards.
- Victoria Memorial - the "most beautiful legacy of British India" , made out of marble
is just around 1 km away.
- Indian Museum - Built in 1875, it is the largest museums in the country, is at a
- Jain Temple - From 1867, this is one of the most famous Jain temples in India, Dakshineshwar
Kali Temple, Kalighat Temple are also nearby.
- Botanical Garden - Second largest botanical garden in the world with over 50,000
species of plants, is just 3 km away.
- Eden Gardens - A Burmese-style pagoda brought after the British victory in the Burmese
war of 1884 is set at a lake in the garden. It was established in the year 1840
is just a km away.
- Nicco Park - Amusement part exciting both young and old generations.
- Science City
- Howrah Bridge - The 2nd largest cantiliver bridge in the world, this bridge over
the Hoolgly river, is an engineering marvel of the mid-20th century
- Birla Planetarium